Cristiano Ronaldo Cars Collection 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo or formerly known as CR7 is a football player who played for Real Madrid club and Portuguese national team. CR7 is the world’s most expensive player and he also included as top 10 footballer with gets highest salaries.
Like most of the rich people, Cristiano Ronaldo hobbies is collecting cars. So far, he has purchased a total of 19 car unit. The most expensive CR7 car is Bugatti Veyron, priced around $ 1.700.000 and Cristiano spent $4.912.000 for total 19 cars.
Here Cristiano Ronaldo Cars Collection until 2012.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo BMW M6, priced at $ 102.000, year bought 2006.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo Bentley Continental GTC, priced at $ 195.000, year bought 2007.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sports Coupé, priced at $ 55.000, year bought 2007.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo Porsche Cayenne, priced at $ 70.000, year bought 2007.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, priced at $ 310.000, year bought 2008.
6. Cristiano Ronaldo Audi Q7, priced at $ 50.000, year bought 2008.
7. Cristiano Ronaldo Ferrari F430, priced at $ 300.000, year bought 2008.
8. Cristiano Ronaldo Porsche 911 Carrera 2S Cabriolet, priced at $ 101.000, year bought 2009.
9. Cristiano Ronaldo Bentley GT Speed, priced at $ 220.000, year bought 2009.
10. Cristiano Ronaldo Audi R8, priced at $ 150.000, year bought 2009.
11. Cristiano Ronaldo Audi RS6, priced at $ 80.000, year bought 2009.
12. Cristiano Ronaldo Maserati GranCabrio, priced at $ 140.000, year bought 2011.
13. Cristiano Ronaldo Ferrari 599 GTO, priced at $ 385.000, year bought 2011.
14. Cristiano Ronaldo Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, priced at $ 318.000, year bought 2012.
15. Cristiano Ronaldo Porsche Cayenne Turbo, priced at $ 96.000, year bought unknown.
16. Cristiano Ronaldo Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI priced at $ 40.000, year bought unknown.
17. Cristiano Ronaldo Bugatti Veyron, priced at $ 1.700.000, year bought unknown.
18. Cristiano Ronaldo Aston Martin DB9, priced at $ 200.000, year bought unknown.
19. Cristiano Ronaldo Phantom Rolls-Royce, priced at $ 400.000, year bought unknown.